Saudi Air Navigation Services
Ryyan Tarabzoni is the CEO of Saudi Air Navigation Services (SANS). He brings more than 20 years of experience in business development and transformation, with expertise in operational excellence, maximizing productivity, building quality assurance and developing supply chain excellence in both the public and private sectors.
Prior to SANS, he was GM of the Plastics Business Unit at Tasnee and the Head of Transformation at Tasnee’s Downstream Strategic Business Unit. Eng. Tarabzoni began his career at Saudi Aramco, followed by various positions with Proctor & Gamble locally and globally, and also a board member of several companies.
Mr. Tarabzoni received his BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of the Pacific, California, USA, and has completed several executive programs at INSEAD Business School, France, and at Harvard Business School, USA.
- CEO of the Saudi Air Navigation Services.
- Board Member of Maadaniyah.
- 20+ years of Leadership, Management, Business Development, Transformation, Operation, Supply Chain, Project Planning & Operation Excellence.
- General Manager of a leading plastic conversion company, accountable for maximizing economic value and directing key functions at the Business Unit with full responsibility for the BU profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Led and delivered the Transformation & Business Development Program in Tasnee Downstream SBU.
- Led successfully the integration, start-up and operation of the Middles East & Africa (MEA) Supply Network Operation Center in P&G.
- Led the project design phase of Tasnee Organization transformation program & work stream.
- Led successfully multiple Cost Saving programs through Business Transformation, Supply chain Optimization, Operation Excellence, Loss Elimination and Organization productivity.