Fahad Al Harbi
President Saudi Academy of Civil Aviation
An Orientated Executive with 19 years of experience in leadership management and training companies (public listed and private owned) with a strong track record of a performance approach to driving a turnaround and high-paced organizations. Utilize keen analysis and insights and team organizational improvements and implementation of best practices to achieve tangible results, profitable growth, and operational / efficiency enhancements.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure SACA survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of SACA.
- Work close with other shareholders for corporatization.