Chief Executive Officer of the Unifly Companies, Vice-president of the GUTMA, the Global UTM Association, Member of Board of VOKA – the Chamber of Commerce in Antwerp.
Marc holds a Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, an EASA Commercial Pilot License as well as an FAA private Pilot License. He is also an experienced Flight Instructor.
- Prior to joining Unifly, Marc had a successful career in the IT and the Aviation Industry as a serial entrepreneur.
- Shortly after the creation of Unifly, he joined the company as CEO and shareholder with the objective to making it a global leader in this new field.
- Unifly has become the de-facto standard for UTM in Europe, is a LAANC-approved UTM vendor in the USA and is involved in projects to manage drone corridors and BVLOS flights in Europe, the USA, in Asia and in Africa.
- Marc is a frequent speaker at international drone conferences.
- In his spare time, Marc is a long distance runner with 5 marathons under his belt, teaches people to fly and enjoys scuba-diving.